MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
keep ya head up mate i am sure it'll all come out ok in the end.

i have just got back from john's base 100miles down the road because i got a phone call from him saying he had been in a car accident and he was stuck what to do, so i went down to see him and see if i could help him with his car etc but i didn't realise how bad the accident was, basically john lost control on a fast bit of national speed limit road, went through a bush, over a hump and rolled his car about 4 times.

however don't worry he is fine, a little cut a brused with a concusion, his passenger is also going to be ok aswell he managed to escape with only a badly cut hand.

so from your closest mate bud, have a cyber :beer: on me.

and i hope if james has gone home then your going out on the lash as ya need a brake matey.

simon :beer:

·
Registered
15,938 Posts
John get well mate, and when insurance pays out get yourself a nice little rover 200.

Seriously mate hope you're oken and its just bruised pride, cars can be replaced, you're one lucky guy if you rolled the car 4 times.

andy

·
Registered
mg_zr
8,052 Posts
****, hope they both will be ok. Sounds like it cuda been a hell of a lot worse tho, get well soon.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
19,225 Posts
yeah cheers guys it could have been alot worse. the roof is resting on my passengers head rest, so i could be sitting on manslaghter.

its strange i cant remember anything at all, but unfortunatly my passenger can. but hey whats 5 grands worth of twisted metal worth anyway, it could have been worse, i could have been at the bottom of the pond only a few yards away or up the tree i narrowly missed.

but life goes on, even if the mighty puma dont :sad3: :eek:uch: :sad2:

·
Registered
3,699 Posts
crashing a car is never good, and from what si has told me it was a near miss. glad your all well and good.

at the end of the day may i say in a light hearted way 'adios puma ola rover?' ;)

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Sorry to read this, Puma Pimp - really glad you're not hurt, mate.

Have a :beer: on me, sounds like someone was looking out for ya...

·
Registered
917 Posts
OMG!! Thank god you're both ok..ish! Sounds like a nasty one but a car is a car and can be replaced but the mighty Puma can't!!

RTCs (formally RTAs...collisions) always send a chill down my spine but the only thing I find myself saying is that as long as everyone is ok then its not a problem (well not a major one!)

You need to get back on the road asap and drive that strip again in order to move on. Take it easy and take care.

DC
X

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate, i know how it feels when your pride and joy gets smashed to bits, happened to me twice now :(
End of the day its like people say, be thankful it was the metal of the car that crumpled and not you or the passenger, ya can always get another one!
Head up, not worth getin depressed over stuff like this, i did, and i was stupid to looking back.
As you say, life goes on, you'll be reet :beer:

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
omg! man.. glad your okay...

and the great old english humour.. my dad goes "4 times wasn't trying hard enough" dunno if it's too early for that though. :boxedin:

dun worry m8y.. I for one have been there.. :shake: I was fine.. and all I was saying was "sh*t... my car" over.. and over.. but.. I'm still here and I've got a better car now!

Keep us updated though man.. wanna hear back from yas in a week.. two weeks.. whenever.. that you're fully okay. will be behind you buddy.

*moment of silence for the puma, that gave it's life to save the two occupants*

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Puma Pimp said:
well im going to the crash site again today ill take some pics :ziplip:

mail them to me mate and i'll host them for ya when i get in from work.

i may have a trailer to get it back up north, just need something to get it outa the field now tho :(

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
Bl00dy Hell.

Hope your ok matey boy, aint too shaken up. Iv'e never had a crash, although iv'e been in a couple, just not nice at all really.

Anyway, dont wallow, get back out there, get urself a coupe tubby or somethin and DRIVVVVVVVVVE!!!

The Puma is Dead. Long Live the Pimp.

1 - 20 of 62 Posts