MG-Rover.org Forums banner

keep them, ditch them or colour code them??????????

• Keep them, looks good!!!!!!!!

Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Ditch Them, orginals better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 23 40.4%
  • Colour is best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Votes: 28 49.1%
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
rover_25
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok easy one, put these ultra lexus lights on and to be honest i am not sure they look that good. so peeps tell us what you think do i

Keep them

ditch them

colour code them like glenroy

i will be colour coding the bump strips before anyone say owt about that ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
they aint lexus lights :p

they the ultra ones i am guessing????

what colour car you got??, what mods you got done to the rear???

edit: erm i am sure the poll etc weren't there before :wtf:

·
Registered
rover_25
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
forgot to add pic!!!!!!!!!

its in sienna gold and i got a zr skirt courtesy of mikey perrin and that needs painting up and fitted!!!!!!!

once thats done and got a bit more cash a new zorst to add to the look, but will only be back box as i canne be bothered with a full system!

·
Registered
rover_25
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yep boothandle is getting done too, got a R200 one here ready for the job. the chrome is just too random for my liking.

·
Registered
7,413 Posts
if yer gonna color code them.. why not chuck them.. put the originals back on.. then buy the light masks made by the same company.. and color code those? Hehehe.. would be cheaper.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hi mate, they are still in primer waiting for an ideal opportunity to get them into work to be painted, also got some skirts to do too.

cheungy said:
tebster, did you ever fit them skirts for the bumpers you got off us??????

·
Registered
317 Posts
Would cost exactly the same price to code them mate, he has already got the lights by the looks of it, so chucking them would work out more expensive.

mErCuTi0 said:
if yer gonna color code them.. why not chuck them.. put the originals back on.. then buy the light masks made by the same company.. and color code those? Hehehe.. would be cheaper.

·
Registered
rover_25
721 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tebster said:
Would cost exactly the same price to code them mate, he has already got the lights by the looks of it, so chucking them would work out more expensive.
yup

should look even nice once you get the bits on. If you don't want the front skirt i be interested ;)

·
Registered
317 Posts
Sorry mate, am going to get them painted in the next few weeks and fitted, all the end caps are done and the rest are primed & prepped ready for paint, if for some reason though I do change my mind will give you first refusal.

cheungy said:
yup

should look even nice once you get the bits on. If you don't want the front skirt i be interested ;)

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
mErCuTi0 said:

erm merc them aint light mask's :fim:

there the base abs plastic covers for the lights above^^^ so they can be painted :)

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
yeah i know, i thought the same thing merc when i saw them, basically that chrome cover screws off alowing you to change the colour/finish etc at will :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts