hi
engine wanted plus ancillaries, gearbox, intercooler, turbo, engine mounts etc
pls pm or call with details 07881503540
cheers rich

·
Registered
ROVER 25 and a ROVER CABRIOLET
35,804 Posts
I have everything listed, the turbo has been rebuilt with a brand new core, I also have a MEMS3 ECU from an MG TF Auto with the gearbox pin out configured to run a OEM MAP sensor, it is mapped by KMAPS and will run the engine between 190-201 BHP, the final item in a fuel pressure regulator and adaptor.

£850 for everything collected from the Wirral, Cheshire.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi thanks for the message
How many miles has it done and has it had a HG? Is it out of the car? Where about son the Wirral are you. Best wishes for Christmas - rich

·
Registered
ROVER 25 and a ROVER CABRIOLET
35,804 Posts
The engine in on an engine stand right now but it could easily be placed on a dolly for ease of movement, i'll throw it in for free, the engine had 86,000 miles on it, there was no HGF and the car it came out of was running but the Cam Belt has been replaced with a Gates kit, the Head Gasket was replaced with a Victor Rienz unit along with an uprated oil ladder, genuine sump gasket and the Water Pump was replaced with a Comline, there are aditonal parts for it too such as genine MG-ROVER Gaskets for the dipstick, turbo, manifold and oil feeds.

It is located in Birkehead.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The engine in on an engine stand right now but it could easily be placed on a dolly for ease of movement, i'll throw it in for free, the engine had 86,000 miles on it, there was no HGF and the car it came out of was running but the Cam Belt has been replaced with a Gates kit, the Head Gasket was replaced with a Victor Rienz unit along with an uprated oil ladder, genuine sump gasket and the Water Pump was replaced with a Comline, there are aditonal parts for it too such as genine MG-ROVER Gaskets for the dipstick, turbo, manifold and oil feeds.

It is located in Birkehead.
Hi still interested in this - let me know if you still have it. Happy Xmas!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts