MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi First time on this forum after watching for a few weeks.
I have just sold my MGF VVC (99). But I Pick up my 2003 MGTF 160. at the weekend. Will my old MS windstopper fit the new car.
I hope to post a lot more in future.

·
Registered
47,845 Posts
So there I was typing a post to this thread, when all of a sudden THIS picture pops up, is it you stevedog, looks like a group of good 'ol boys there. I have no idea where that picture popped up from :scary: .

Anyways, welcome to the asylum stevedog, its a great place if you stay on topic :minxy: . Lets have details of the new car then, colour/spec etc, where in the world are you based and other stuff likely to be of no use whatsoever.

·
Registered
mgf
5,489 Posts
What type of MS windstop do you have? Is it the billet aluminium one or the perspex one?

I ask because the billet aluminium one requires a few small holes to be made in the speaker box to accomodate the threaded clips and retaining bolts for the mounting bar (not a difficult job, i have step-by-step instructions on the SOS site).

The perspex windstop is a simple 3 screw affair and as Deano says is a straight fit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.