MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys i dont no if anyone will remember me but ive just purchased a black 160 2004 with all the extras including the ultra light alloys it is awesome!!!!!!! its pissin down as the mo so im not going to drive it as im just tempting fate!!!! its a beautiful car im in love!!!!

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
Hope you enjoy it as much as I'm enjoying my second MG (this time around). First started with MGs back in 1969; we bought it as a belated wedding gift to ourselves.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanx im loving it!!!! right then where do i get some nice heater knobs from again my ones look terrible!!!!

·
Registered
mg_tf
170 Posts
Welcome to the club - its when you check on it in the middle of the night - thats when you know you really have a problem........................

:hyper:

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
cahzz said:
thanx im loving it!!!! right then where do i get some nice heater knobs from again my ones look terrible!!!!
Get in the car, put the roof down and drive it. You should be looking where you are going and will not notice the heater knobs; and you won't need to move them until next September. Don't believe all the cods that you read on here - shiny knobs really don't make the car go any better. Save your money to buy replacement wheels when you go backwards into a ditch or kerb (no names, no pack drill).

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thanx for the informative post sprinter but dont worry i wont be putting my car backwards into a hedge, been their done that and have learned from my mistakes!!! its not when im driving me car i notice the heater knobs its when i stop!!!!!!! so thatnx for the advice but im still getting my alloy heater knobs!!! it'll make my interior nicer! ow yeh and you signiture at the bottom of your post is soo true it uncanny.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
MikeS said:
It's those black wheels again ErikB, they are nice!!!!

MikeS
:yikes: :banghead: :banghead:
I really need to check with the dealer how much they are (stand alone, not as an option on the TF)

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
l0necl0ne said:
Welcome to the club - its when you check on it in the middle of the night - thats when you know you really have a problem........................

:hyper:
Hey!Just becouse some of us post a 3 in the morning means nothing;)
And welcome to the madhouse cahzz.Glad youre totally smitten too.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts