MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
rover_75
3,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just been cheered up!!!!!

Just seen a guy taking a 75 out on a test drive!
You could not miss this car it had big Rover Dealers stickers over the windscreen and trade plates and every thing!

It has made me feel so happy!

Hope every one sees this car and sees that people still want MGR'S

:eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

Plz Just for now can no one say any negative comments about this! Just positive!

Thax

:rotflmao:

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
addin to that I did see a rover 25 with trade plates on, only one driver though , so mby he was just driving it around *shrugs* still loads an loads of MGR's out today :)

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Saw on Midlands news that the Bishop of Birmingham is going to buy a new R75 in support of MGR and manufacturing in theis country. Good on him :cloud9:

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
yeh didnt he tell everyone who lives in birmingham to buy a Rover, I think its about time someone with some power started standing up for MGR

·
Registered
rover_800
3,497 Posts
Steve McF said:
Saw on Midlands news that the Bishop of Birmingham is going to buy a new R75 in support of MGR and manufacturing in theis country. Good on him :cloud9:

God Bless him! That is an awesome gesture. If MG-R survive (I believe they will) they should use him in their ads!! Rover 75....Heavenly!

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
That is fantastic news - maybe this is the jolt the country needs to start backing British Industry and buying British.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Steve McF said:
Having just developed a bad headache trying to explain on another thread that we shouldn't be throwing in the towel as the media would like, I would just like to thank everyone who has contributed to this thread. I wouldn't say I'm smiling but it is good to know that there is a positive vibe out there.

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
I'ts great that peeps are still willing to buy MGR. I'm very positive about my TF. I have over a years warranty left on, but if I lose that I will deal with it, it doesn't bother me one bit, I love the car too much to let it bother me. This TF is the best car I have ever owned.

·
Registered
4,994 Posts
I done nearly 70 miles today in mine. I saw loads of rovers and mg's around today.

I think we should start waving to each other like MG drivers, ive always liked that gesture, just never done it cause I know people wont do it back.

·
Registered
9,119 Posts
I've noticed quite an upsurge in 05 reg cars today. Only yesterday I saw an 05 Reg 25 and TF, and onl today I saw a ZS180, also an 05 reg...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Walked past my local dealer today, every sales desk had customers sat there, saw two '05' 45s traveling in convoy over the thelwall viaduct.
Half an hour ago I also saw a new ZT and ZS traveling very fast though
Warrington.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Mike200SEi said:
I done nearly 70 miles today in mine. I saw loads of rovers and mg's around today.

I think we should start waving to each other like MG drivers, ive always liked that gesture, just never done it cause I know people wont do it back.
I always beep and wave at a fellow streetwise driver!

·
Registered
412 Posts
Seen 2 Streetwise's today. They are rare in these parts so thats cool, a 54 and an 05!

Going to give the Zed a good clean tommorow so the world can see how cool it really is! Plus got my PROUD TO DRIVE MGR badge in the window! :)

·
Registered
mg_zr
954 Posts
We should all remember the HUGE upswing in sales that accompanied the last time Rover's future was under threat. Didn't they manage to sell something like 18,000 25's in one month? Perhaps a similar massive upswing will occur this time round as some sort of public show of support for MG Rover.

·
Registered
412 Posts
And it should, all we need is some news to reasure people which hopefully will come on monday and the public seeing loads of MGRs proudly being driven about, the rally to Longbrige etc.

Everyone get here and print these off, display them everywhere!!!!

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Steve McF said:

You should have said God bless him. :eyes: :rotflmao:

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
me and a couple mates have done a total of 350 miles today in mine and to be honest i have never loved my car soo much, and to top it off the whole journey was to gather parts to get another mgr back ontot he road :cloud9:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts