MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
number plate glue, whats the stuff i need called? ive just mooved into a new area and theres some right goal molesters live near, the streets fine but outside the streets its the hood. noticed my number plate screws were undone nearly completely and i doubt they did that all by themselfs! probably some goat molester, well maybe not a goat but some sort of beastiality.

·
Registered
1,916 Posts
number plate glue, whats the stuff i need called? ive just mooved into a new area and theres some right goal molesters live near, the streets fine but outside the streets its the hood. noticed my number plate screws were undone nearly completely and i doubt they did that all by themselfs! probably some goat molester, well maybe not a goat but some sort of beastiality.
I would leave it with the screws.If they are as bad as you think ,they will just break it if you glue it.

·
Registered
7,647 Posts
Unless they are after his plates to put over somebody elses car so he'll get the tickets. Get the glue and have it broken than stolen!

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
694 Posts
WTF is a goal molester????
A footballer who pole dances?

I would go with the glue, its better than having the police knock on your door because another car has used your plates in a job.... Also if you put some copper wire just behind it...and wire this to the the electric current of the lamppost.. I am sure they will never try nicking them again!...chop their hands off I say!

Sean

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
its a goat not goal molester, lol , yer i cant see what else i can do but glue it , only noticed as i went to wash it today , think ill leave it a day or so and if it looks like theyve been messed with ill glue it , ill probably wake up tommoro and theyll have gone anyway lol

·
Registered
734 Posts
If you're so concerned, there's a couple of suggestions I have

- Security screws, the ones that you can tighten but not undo again. Good idea unless of course you ever need to change your number plate :(

- Those plates that they had on TV a couple of months ago, they have "breakable" sections so if a thief tries to break them off then they just snap into bits :)

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Security screws are ideal, slight slant in the slot means you can only screw it tight, after that its there forever. Unless you drill it out of course. I have been told in the mainland of the UK you can get those plates which shatter when tampered with, becoming law?, not sure. One thing over here is you dont need any ID etc to get plates made.
I would stand guard with a hurley bat and wait for the eejits..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts