MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we are approaching June, thought it a nice idea to list and discuss all the new models that are going to be available to buy in the UK from June 2006.

8th June 2006

Peugeot 207

24th June 2006

Porsche 911 Turbo

Vauxhall Astra TwinTop 1.8 VVT Automatic

June 2006

Ford S-MAX

Ford Galaxy

Hyundai Sonata 2.0 CRTD

Mercedes-Benz ML 63 AMG

·
Registered
mg_zs
3,368 Posts
s-max is already on sale
typical ford(enter other manufacturers name) no sales brochures or official price lists available.
special launch weekend coming (local dealer didn't know when as he doesn't know when his demonstrater is coming!!!)
how disorganised is that!!!
saw one today on the road looks very good .i reckon it could proove a big hit!!
the galaxy according to auto distress! goes on sale on 1st june .
dealer says it doesn't!!! so it doesn't clash with s-max launch!!
all seems very disorganised!!!
very frustrating!!

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
paynemgzr said:
s-max is already on sale
typical ford(enter other manufacturers name) no sales brochures or official price lists available.
special launch weekend coming (local dealer didn't know when as he doesn't know when his demonstrater is coming!!!)
how disorganised is that!!!
saw one today on the road looks very good .i reckon it could proove a big hit!!
the galaxy according to auto distress! goes on sale on 1st june .
dealer says it doesn't!!! so it doesn't clash with s-max launch!!
all seems very disorganised!!!
very frustrating!!
Oh no it isn't launched yet - the Ford S-MAX doesn't go on sale until 1st June, along with the Ford Galaxy - they are both launched on the same day. You may be able to put orders in now, but the official launch isn't until June 1st.

My local dealer has a launch weekend, on 3rd/4th June.

EDIT: Just checked on Autowired - launch of both the S-MAX and Galaxy is 1st June.

·
Registered
mg_zs
3,368 Posts
IanRobertson said:
Oh no it isn't launched yet - the Ford S-MAX doesn't go on sale until 1st June, along with the Ford Galaxy - they are both launched on the same day. You may be able to put orders in now, but the official launch is until June 1st.

My local dealer has a launch weekend, on 3rd/4th June.

EDIT: Just checked on Autowired - launch of both the S-MAX and Galaxy is 1st June.
i wonder why the dealer says the galaxy isn't going on sale on the 1st june!!!! perhaps nobody told him!!!
i am planning to have a good rummage round both maybe test drive them as well
intresting snippett what car ? are already saying you can get a discount on the galaxy!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts