saxo
punto
merc A class
corsa
ka
clio
Citroen C3
VW Polo

so stick that in ya pipe journos.. not bad for an old car ehh.. beating a lot of newer designs in its class.. and the ZR did better beating the fiesta, ibiza as well..
:2c:

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
Lucky guy said:
Excellent news! This should be on the front page of Rover's new website!!
Absolutely - and it should also be part of any advertising feature too. Other brands do it, to say your supermini, ie the 25, scored better than the Polo, C3 , 206, corsa and Cio is brilliant.

Thats pretty much the whole supermini segment lagging behind the much derided Rover?

How cool is that!
:rocker:

·
Registered
6,361 Posts
Well if they brought back some of the interior quality of my old shape 200 bubble, and some soundproofing, the 25 and ZR could be even higher...

·
Premium Member
4,430 Posts
streetrover said:
Well if they brought back some of the interior quality of my old shape 200 bubble, and some soundproofing, the 25 and ZR could be even higher...
The 2004 MY 25 interior is a vast improvement on the previous 25 I have to say, so that should help.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
598 Posts
I have bought the Auto Express today (It is the Driver Power Survey), to read the opinions on the MG-Rover products.

I am sure I must write the same thing every year, but this survey never ceases to annoy me; I will go onto the Auto Express Website every year and tell them how wonderful the ZS180 is, why would I do anything else?

If I really had been having problems I would never write a negative point I would not write anything, as the negative comments only go towards devaluing my cars second hand price. (Oh I wouldnt buy an MGZS "they came bottom in the Driver Power Survey"). The car owners who seem to have worked that out are the Skoda owners, I am sure the realiability and other scores that this marque receives is purely down to owners who fed up with the negative connotation of owning a Skoda and all write positively about their cars.

I am not sure how much the voting is affected by the company car owners who don't care two hoots about the car that they have been given, but I really fail to see who can write the negative comments on their MG.

Still all that taken into account wasnt it great to see the ZT in 15 place, looking forward to owning one from next week :drool:

·
Registered
9,002 Posts
streetrover said:
looks like they have jonsey2K on here has just got a new 05 Zr and and it is far better then there previous 25 so looks like they have realised that they need the quality to compeet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts