MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zs
1,322 Posts
Well I hope he does, because my wife and both my son and daughter cannot vote even using there own e-mail adresses, because it must be going off your IP addy Thats not fair.what kind of vote is that one per house or pc?

IVAN

·
Registered
77 Posts
Yes yes yes !!!

I think that the government should use tax payers money effectively, and in my opinion (someone who voted Tony tit and his cronies into number 10 in 1997) that it should be used to save a Great British marque like MG-Rover. After all, if after 8 years in power Labour have demonstrated how they are going to waste OUR money in not improving hospitals, the police force and schools, but plough it into a millenium dome (which nobody wanted!!!) and countless bogus refugees, then maybe their shortcoming can be in saving MG-Rover. Take note Tony !!!!!

·
Registered
mg_zs
98 Posts
IVAN MG said:
Well I hope he does, because my wife and both my son and daughter cannot vote even using there own e-mail adresses, because it must be going off your IP addy Thats not fair.what kind of vote is that one per house or pc?

IVAN
Does it want an email address? I voted Yes several times, but not sure if it worked or not - maybe it only works for UK IP addresses......

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Clean your cookies after voting! Simple. You'll see if it works; if it does you'll get "Thanks for voting" - if not you'll get "You have already voted on this poll" at the top of the pop-up.

It's nowhere near as close as it looks - when I was doing it I voted about 12 times and each vote was worth about 0.03%. There's some serious work to do...

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I keep voting but it doesnt seem to accept more than one vote ( i think ) unless thousand of thousands have voted & one single vote don't change much ..... lot better than before, which is good, first impression if you didn't know about the vote fixing ( coughs) then you would be presently surprised at the amount of support MGR has, or at least how even it is when REAL people get a vote instead of the media.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts