MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21,962 Posts
Master Yoda said:
WOOO another fancy resisistor

Do not tiouch or bang goes the engine
Would be nice if he posted it to the buyer, and learn't english!!!

Not worth anyones while to go to italy to collect it :haha:

Cheers
Skelo

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
IT ALLOWS YOU TO SAVE MONEY ON THE SERVICING COSTS LIKE: SILENCER, VALVES AND CYLINDERS!!!
lmao classic oh yes i always serivce my valves ;) and cylinders lol classic ******* classic :D lol

Ebay comes up with the best things lol

but the thing is you know some dumb ass is going to buy one of these lol

Classic

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
I like that there is the picture of an F430 (or is it a 360?...anyway) on there. As if its incinuating that ferraris engineers are running around going "WHY DIDN'T WE THINK OF PUTTING THIS ON IT!?!?!?!"

That reminds me i must call Bugatti and give them the advice.

Anyone seen in Autocar, they are brining out a 1200+hp Veyron, and they have increased price on current model due to excessive demand.

·
Registered
919 Posts
the power graph shows the engine fitted with this device losing considerable power at 2450 rpm

who in their right mind changes up at 2450rpm????

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
2,261 Posts
£35 for some magnets .
For as long as I've been reading car magazines/car internet sites etc.(15 years +) , these magnets keep poping up . Every single time they've independantly tested there have been NO gains whatsoever . Best spending your money elsewhere . If they were that good , car manufacturers would fit them as standard .

·
Registered
cityrover
13,055 Posts
Crevice said:
the power graph shows the engine fitted with this device losing considerable power at 2450 rpm

who in their right mind changes up at 2450rpm????
Someone driving a 6litre 6 cylinder engine.

Like is always said, if they are so good why arent they fitted at the factory.

·
Registered
13,101 Posts
dont be so narrow minded guys. one day one of these gadgets will actually work, then youll look stupid.
some gadgets like these will be left out at the factory to save on manufacturing costs. like decent air filter for one, which actuall improve power and fuel ecomomy (to a degree).

·
Registered
cityrover
13,055 Posts
dac said:
dont be so narrow minded guys. one day one of these gadgets will actually work, then youll look stupid.
some gadgets like these will be left out at the factory to save on manufacturing costs. like decent air filter for one, which actuall improve power and fuel ecomomy (to a degree).
And increase noise usually. Car companys go through millions trying different ways to do things and the idea is they come to a compromise for all types of enviroments and all styles of driving. These gadgets dont work otherwise they would be fitted as standard.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts