MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
9,380 Posts
Id put it more at 8-9k..

I recently saw a 2001 Silver MK1 sell for 6.5k..

They are worth silly money...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Prices are all over the place at the moment, but if you want one you`ll buy one. The price will be what your prepared to pay at the time I guess and when you do, you`ll love it :)

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
Prices are all over the place at the moment, but if you want one you`ll buy one. The price will be what your prepared to pay at the time I guess and when you do, you`ll love it :)
This! would love to own one in the future, got me hands full with a 160 and a 180! dont thing i can stretch to a 260 as well :)

Cheers,
Matt

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You drive a monster. I am jealous. Massively.
The prices do vary quite a bit, I've been watching for quite some time now. Seen a fair few pass through the hands of a dealer on eBay which hang around the 7k mark.

How about this ZT, whats your thoughts on the price?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MG-THE-LAST-WORKS-MG-MADE-NOW-OFFERED-FOR-SALE-/271054073528?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3f1c14eeb8

·
Registered
9,380 Posts
Tried everything, apparently a V8 is 'too much for a family car'....I beg to disagree. Saw a gorgeous ZT-T 260 in green recently, I thought that would've been perfect!
I saw a bio-morphic green ZT-T 190 the other day, that was amazing..

Imagine that with a V8 in it, best family car ever!

·
Registered
298 Posts
The supercharged monogram ZT-T might be mine and a wonderful family car it is too (or it might be without the X-Power exhausts :) )

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
I want to buy a V8 ZT next year, but don't want to settle for just a 260. Never seem to see any of the Roush 385's for sale anymore :shake:

Either that or an MG5 depending on the engines and styling lol

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
The supercharged monogram ZT-T might be mine and a wonderful family car it is too (or it might be without the X-Power exhausts :) )
Well I know this is a family site but I think you should put some piccies up because I need some safe for work p*rn!

I want to buy a V8 ZT next year, but don't want to settle for just a 260. Never seem to see any of the Roush 385's for sale anymore :shake:

Either that or an MG5 depending on the engines and styling lol
I would love a supercharged monster! You're right though, they don't come up for sale too often. I suppose the cost of the supercharger can cost almost as much as the car at present value so unless it was done when they were still quite expensive, more recent owners might not want to take the plunge.

I hope they do an MG5 with a bit of grunt but I'm not too optimistic, at least in the near future anywhere.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts