MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
This guy is absolutely off his nodder! He won't sell one item...LOL.
I mean:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROVER-200-TAI...648079866QQcategoryZ10414QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

It's just the standard effing tailgate handle painted purple...nothing special - £70.

These are on ebay brand new for for less:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROVER-200-25-...648081589QQcategoryZ10414QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

£80 for second hand boggo Rover mirrors that have been painted!
They don't cost that brand new from Rover I don't think.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROVER-200-MIR...648084579QQcategoryZ10414QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This guy needs to get a grip on the real world.....:daft:

I've emailed the guy, see if he responds.

·
Registered
16,488 Posts
There are always a few on ebay who overcharge - what is the point? Its pretty simple to recognise that ebay is renowned for a bargain. Even with car brochures some members charge £5-£7 (not including £2 P+P) all for a brochure they received free in the post. The most I have ever paid for one was £4.25 I think.

I bet the member will moan like hell when he/she realises the items are not selling and no questions are asked. He is a car part tout, steer clear.

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Mgfdude said:
the funny thing is 9/10 times someone will buy it :D
Yeah always a moron out there!
The guy describes as if its "took this part off my rover before i sold it" but he has lots of parts from different cars, like MGR_Petrolhead says he is a ****, just a parts rip-off merchant.

·
Registered
466 Posts
dac said:
rip off if i ever saw one!!! £85 for a mg spoiler, you can get them in a better colour for £45.
If your car is purple you wont find a better colour though :fishslap:

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
I got a response:

mark its up to u? but let me tell u. that when u want some think real bad ul pay for it? and see how much u would have to pay for paiting them!. i mean a good pait job. not ****. then u would pay! thanks.

Flippin' tout!

·
Registered
21,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ashy said:
I got a response:

mark its up to u? but let me tell u. that when u want some think real bad ul pay for it? and see how much u would have to pay for paiting them!. i mean a good pait job. not ****. then u would pay! thanks.

Flippin' tout!
Can't even speak english!!!!

Cheers
Skelo

·
Registered
2,451 Posts
woo hoooooooooo, i just bought the rear boot plimth, bargain!!!

Righto.

******, i thinks he cashing in on the "cant buy parts for rovers anymore" line.

·
Registered
16,488 Posts
he is targeting people who are desperate to buy such parts, or is manipulating those who don't really understand good prices for such items, such as first time buyers for example. Blooming idiot - has anyone bothered to report the member or is this out of our hands?

·
Registered
28,089 Posts
he has front fog lih=ght blanks at £20 i assume this is for a pack of £10 ? arnt they around £3 each from rimmers ?

·
Registered
16,045 Posts
I started my old foglight blanks at £0.01, and they sold for over £40... not my fault people are stupid enough to spend that kind of money on them! :lol: :wtf:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts