MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( Just watched the six o'clock news - it's not looking good eh?!
So what happens if MGR go bust? Do we all lose our warranties? What about replacement parts?
What if the Chinese buy MGR. Does that mean I'll have to rename Bob 'Car Foo Yung' or something?

·
Registered
603 Posts
it could be a good think as we may be offer peking duck with boiled rice while our cars are being serviced! mmmmmmmmm that would be nice!

·
Registered
3,795 Posts
It could be worse than having the Chinese own it. If they did decide to push on with Rover they would work very hard to make it a success.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
SarahMGTF said:
:( Just watched the six o'clock news - it's not looking good eh?!
So what happens if MGR go bust? Do we all lose our warranties? What about replacement parts?
What if the Chinese buy MGR. Does that mean I'll have to rename Bob 'Car Foo Yung' or something?
I have got to admit I was worried all my good news was going to be proved wrong when I found out that production was due to be stopped tomorrow, however at 6pm I was told the deal will be signed by Monday and that is a fact!!!!!!!!! Its all been hyped up by...........you guessed it the media stop worrying the Champagne is on ice till then

·
Registered
128 Posts
Worried. Very worried!! The government can't just sit and let this happen before a General Election! They'd never be forgiven! (Not by me at least...)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts