MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right,

I have just been thinking. Back in 2000, the Internet had not reached as many corners as it has today.

Over the last few days, the pages of this forum have been alight with mesaages of support for the company. I can't remember this being the case before.

No supporters of the company had anywhere to express their views.

Its known that the press and the company read this site. But do the govenment? Do they know the level of support for MG-Rover?

We have been able to centralise support for a rally this monday. Would this have been possible on such a scale before the days of the internet?

Could the internet bring around (in small parts) the survival of MG-Rover?

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
I hope so mate. To me MGR is a way of life. I don't know what i'd drive if i didn't have one.

Most other makes leave me cold including guess what Subaru. To land of the rising sun for me. Audi too germanic too dull and dour fro me. Skoda read German. French can't stand the build and plastics from lego. So what?

·
Registered
rover_800
3,497 Posts
delboy said:
I hope so mate. To me MGR is a way of life. I don't know what i'd drive if i didn't have one.

Most other makes leave me cold including guess what Subaru. To land of the rising sun for me. Audi too germanic too dull and dour fro me. Skoda read German. French can't stand the build and plastics from lego. So what?

Yes it is. We and MG-R will not go quickly into the night! (I'm paraphrasing here lol!) We will fight them on the beaches etc, etc. Rule Britannia......

·
Registered
cityrover
4,366 Posts
Steve Childs for Pope?

Hey can you see the next popemobile.....vivid biomorpic ZTT with hole in roof...Steve clasping the roof rails

Anyone for a communion lager & McDonalds?

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Why not Steve for CEO for the new British Motor Corporation, with John as his head of marketing?

Be taking over BMW in no time...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts