MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have noticed a massive increase in the amount of rovers/MGs appearing on the roads these days. last bight i was driving home and within a quater mile of my street there was 4 rover 25s, 1 200 and 1 MG ZR. i know there is a guy who has a BRM in this area. is this happening everywhere in scotland?

my mate says that you only really notice the car you are driving once you own one yourself. he got a clio last year and said the prior to his getting it, he never really saw too many but now there's tons!

i was happy to wait a while before i start modding the car, but now that i've saw 4 gold 25's in the area this week i really need to get my finger out and make mine stand out a bit!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
ZRwannabe said:
i have noticed a massive increase in the amount of rovers/MGs appearing on the roads these days. last bight i was driving home and within a quater mile of my street there was 4 rover 25s, 1 200 and 1 MG ZR. i know there is a guy who has a BRM in this area. is this happening everywhere in scotland?

my mate says that you only really notice the car you are driving once you own one yourself. he got a clio last year and said the prior to his getting it, he never really saw too many but now there's tons!

i was happy to wait a while before i start modding the car, but now that i've saw 4 gold 25's in the area this week i really need to get my finger out and make mine stand out a bit!
Your not alone there mate, i was the same with my ZR, when i first got it i thought i must be one of the only ones around with a facelift etc. how wrong was i........theres 5 or 6 facelifts around here, 4 of which are black.

Thats another reason im modding - stand out a bit!

Agree with you though mate!

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Falkirk is crawling with mk1's but luckily not many mk's as yet. Two going about EXACTLY like mine so I need to do something about that lol.

The Falkirk cruise lot recon the ZR is the new Corsa :fishslap:

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
Maxxed_Ross said:
Falkirk is crawling with mk1's but luckily not many mk's as yet. Two going about EXACTLY like mine so I need to do something about that lol.

The Falkirk cruise lot recon the ZR is the new Corsa :fishslap:
FC are on smack.

no offence.

·
Registered
674 Posts
yeah a thought i was the only one with a red zed! and zr's are becoming as common as muck! its getting rediculous due to some of them being drove by ******s (i do not want warned again lol) and giving the rest of us the "corsa racer" labels

me no likey and me no likey gettin shadys from other female ZR drivers.....thats for that person if they lurch on here!

xx

1 - 6 of 6 Posts