MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
434 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone else in work today?

I finish early on a Friday (12:30) and it always feels a cheat if I have a Friday as holiday. So I'm having Tuesday off next week instead - it's called using the system.

Just checked the forecast for this afternoon and it's cloudy but dry so looking forward to a blast out hold down this afternoon.

Better put a few F's and TF's in to keep the mods happy.
MG F MG TF

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
Sorry Straffs can't help you out today.

I went in extra early on Thursday and now the weekend should be mine.

Just washed TreeFrog down, toweled it dry and now it's starting to rain.

Another pot of coffee, a trip round shop then out looking at tents (that will fit in an MGTF 135 Le Mans Green, Green hood and about to get an X-Power exhaust) [also to try and keep mods happy]

Everybody enjoy the weekend.

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
Dam it so am I. All these ppl who want to go shopping :guns2: I suppose I should be grateful I am off Sat, Sun & Monday!!! but I have still don't have F back so I can't drive it either, :sad3: oh this is going to be along weekend. :***:

Looking on the bright side I can be on here until the SO find some job for me to do

MikeS

·
Registered
566 Posts
I am working today, the only one in the office, thing is, most of the companies we do support for aren't working today, so it's very quite!

Get tuesday off instead.

Regards
Paul

·
Registered
255 Posts
I had today off (but have to work Monday....) and have spent all day doting on my precious....shes absolutely georgous now, gleaming from tip to tail, watch it bloody rain now! also fitted new drivers haedlight and took passenger one apart to clean it inside (because it looked really odd against the new one) so im really proud of myself!!....must mention i had NO help of my husband?? stangely he doesnt share my passion for the MGF.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.