MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For a centre console? I emailed the chap with the rolled TF, and he wants £50 for it. I'm not sure if thats a good deal or not. They are a person of few words, they didn't specify if this included P&P or the two dials...

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Would be an ok price with dials.

Bit pricey if they're not included! - they sometimes go for £10-£20 on fleabay!

HTH

Pete

·
Registered
609 Posts
Barter.... I've met Jay before and he's a good chap... I got my whole interior off him... but yeah... knock a fiver or tenner off that and he'll still go for it :) or see what else you can get in for the 50 quid :)

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
iaross said:
For a centre console? I emailed the chap with the rolled TF, and he wants £50 for it. I'm not sure if thats a good deal or not. They are a person of few words, they didn't specify if this included P&P or the two dials...
I would say thats a decent price......... I sold a coulpe of standard black ones for £25 last year!..

I have just paid £60 for the silver centre console, but mine is new, with gauges/switches etc and is the genuine MGR `bright pack` item!..

To give you some idea I called into the `Moss` shop last week and they have the same one in stock, but is just the bare console (no gauges, switches etc).......... have a guess how much??

Sit down before reading this............... £227.95!!!!!!!!!!!.........:bigeyes: :scary: :eek:mg: :yikes:

·
Registered
11,233 Posts
That is a bit too much, especially when they are only £75 in this sites online shop, who get them direct from X-Part!
I have mailled Jay about some bits and he certainly is a men of few words :lol:

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
SHARKYMGF said:
That is a bit too much, especially when they are only £75 in this sites online shop, who get them direct from X-Part!
Looks like they dont/didnt talk to MGR/X-part as they have a Child safety seat advertised for the F/TF

Which according to `Rincewind` the car was never passed/tested for such seats????

1 - 7 of 7 Posts