MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't believe I can drive from Bath to Birmingham and back again down loads of motorways M4, M5 & M6 and not get asked once was it you! I know the weather was awful but were you all hibernating?

·
Registered
338 Posts
yeah, i do 30,000 per year and have yet to be spotted, in either the TF or ZS!!! And i'm in Bath! :dunno:
Better get a sticker then..

·
Registered
660 Posts
So....where do you stick these on a TF then..I was up and down M4 yesterday and saw a few TFs, ZTs but cant remember any reg plates!

·
Registered
5,840 Posts
So....where do you stick these on a TF then..I was up and down M4 yesterday and saw a few TFs, ZTs but cant remember any reg plates!
They have the adhesive on the back of them, so can be stuck on windows (outside of) or bodywork wherever you fancy.

I have several forum stickers (.org and xpf) on my windows - windscreen, both rear quarter lights and back window.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
U got a MG-ROVER.ORG car sticker yet? If not get one and get noticed!

I'm being paid a pushers fee :D

I had one them on my old car, & NO1 noticed it ever, my mate has the car now & has done for 2 years or so, I still havent seen his car come up here. I think you only get noticed if you do something silly, or have mods , well from what I noticed anyway :p

·
Registered
839 Posts
Spotted

I was up and down the M4/M25 this weekend and did 340 miles in Nightfire Red Rover Coupe Turbo - anyone see me? No stickers I am afraid.

One car I did spot was a silver Rover 200 Bubble with aftermarket alloys. It overtook me at about 90mph during a patch of heavy rain when there was very little visabilty.

About 10 minutes later I saw it again in the hard shoulder pointing the wrong way. The front was smashed up and a lorry and a police car was also parked in the hard shoulder nearby. The driver was arguing with the policeman about something.

Anyone on here?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts