MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, ive recently got hold of a yellow ZR and was thinking about maybe yellowing up the interior a little. Does anyone know where I can get my hands on things such as yellow heater vents and things like that??

Thanks for your help

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
jackso25 said:
o rite where can i get the stuff to do that?
well i have most of the interior bits.......although they are currently nightfire red. u could get them re-painted though.

PM me for details of what i have.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I can get my hands on most of the interior stuff i think, what kind of paint to you use to paint them, i have seen a spray paint type thing in halfords is that what i should use?

·
Registered
4,942 Posts
jackso25 said:
I can get my hands on most of the interior stuff i think, what kind of paint to you use to paint them, i have seen a spray paint type thing in halfords is that what i should use?
thats the stuff i used when i painted these.

·
Registered
90 Posts
it wont look tacky if its done right, my m8 has it on his zr all heater vents stearing wheel at top n bottom i think, seats im pty sure it came with it tho

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
gmax said:
it will look WELL tacky.

Who wants more yellow inside a car, its not a Fiat.
I agree completely.

Randomly spraying different bits looks really patchy. It starts with the vents, then the dash surround, and then you eventually start spraying anything that's detachable. It's the path to the dark side.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts