MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zt
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What car? have a 2.0 CDTI Conn SE Estate as being group 9 whereas one of the companys I called has it at group 11 (thus making it not eligable for an £800 insurance deal :()
anyway.
is there a definitive list of insurance group values?

·
Registered
1,456 Posts

·
Registered
mg_zt
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats what I was led to believe as well, until I said "the salesman quoted me £800 as its group 10" and the woman on the phone said "yeah thats a flat rate special offer if you buy a car from us group 10 or under, but your car is group 11", so shes either got the engine wrong (I noticed some 1.8T and 2.0V6 versions are group 11), or she was being positively rubbish :p

·
Registered
399 Posts
Herzlos said:
What car? have a 2.0 CDTI Conn SE Estate as being group 9 whereas one of the companys I called has it at group 11 (thus making it not eligable for an £800 insurance deal :()
anyway.
is there a definitive list of insurance group values?
Hi Herzlos.

I have to assume that there is something I don't know about either your age or the number of points / accidents you have on your record :confused:

£800 seems extremely high for a 2 litre diesel even if they do agree to offer it to you!

·
Registered
mg_zt
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Womble said:
Hi Herzlos.

I have to assume that there is something I don't know about either your age or the number of points / accidents you have on your record :confused:

£800 seems extremely high for a 2 litre diesel even if they do agree to offer it to you!
I'm 21, have had a full license a year and a half, one accident (not at fault), no points/convictions.

·
Registered
399 Posts
Herzlos said:
I'm 21, have had a full license a year and a half, one accident (not at fault), no points/convictions.
Fair enough! Clearly the 15 year age group does get me at least 1 benefit! Good luck with the premium hunt.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts