MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
rover_75
1,705 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title suggests........the indicator light I previously thought was a fog light :O is cracked. I've no idea when or where it happened or if indeed, I bought it like that. Anyway, is it a take the bumper off job? Do I trust someone to do it or do I just ignore it? It's only cracked, no missing pieces, I'm pretty certain it's not a MOT fail.

Anna xxx

·
Registered
103 Posts
Mine was cracked when I got mine so I changed it last week. You don't have to take the bumper off. It's held on by a clip which is on the side nearest the middle of the car and needs releasing to remove it. Once the clip is released it pivots out and then you can release the other side. You can reach it from under the bumper and it's a 5 minute job to replace it.

·
Registered
rover_75_tourer
228 Posts
On my 'facelift' 75 Tourer, i have noticed that both front indicator lenses get misted up . water is getting in to them somehow.

Is it just mine , or is this a more common problem. It detracts from the look of the car.

Wondering what the easy answer is ? Perhaps let them dry out , and use clear silicon to seal around the lamps in the bumper?

Oh well , another little job , after cleaning/checking the under bonnet drains, and sorting the leaky rear tailgate! . The joy's of the 75!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts