MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
If standard car, not worth fitting as there is enough fuel delivered by the standard regulator.

If you have had any head/valve work done, together with other mods (Exhaust/Filter etc) then they can make a small difference.

The improvement will not be huge, and you will need to set it up on a rolling road to ever get the results from it. It'll need to be set for the optimum fuel pressure for your cars setup - not reallly any good just getting it out of the box and bolting it on.

HTH

Pete

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
cheers guys - thought it wasn't 10 mins diy and then watch her fly !! - never that simple is it - currently looking to house my K&N and will do something DIY - Either doing the Cadburys tin, flower pot or Rover 820 route - any views ? (by the way, i can't get the 820 box for love not money!!)

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
scuzza said:
cheers guys - thought it wasn't 10 mins diy and then watch her fly !! - never that simple is it - currently looking to house my K&N and will do something DIY - Either doing the Cadburys tin, flower pot or Rover 820 route - any views ? (by the way, i can't get the 820 box for love not money!!)

why not just save for an enclosed filter???

at least you know there will b gains...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts