MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NOT REALLY!!!!

Hell its so QUIET in here...YAWNNNNNN....I saw more action in the 'lounge' of the retirement home I visited last month...I had to post something controversial to wake you all up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET WITH IT PEOPLE!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
Andie B said:
NOT REALLY!!!!

Hell its so QUIET in here...YAWNNNNNN....I saw more action in the 'lounge' of the retirement home I visited last month...I had to post something controversial to wake you all up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GET WITH IT PEOPLE!!!!!! ;)
Too busy making hotel & ferry bookings for European & Scottish jaunts to play on here today.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm sorry guys...I am supposed to be writing an assignment and typing book reports....but I DON'T WANT TO!!!!!
;)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Come on tell the truth! Were you at your nearest Mazda dealer looking at what spec you wanted your new MX5

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
James C said:
Andie! You nearly gave Pete a heart attack! Think of the old and frail before you make a post like this :rolleyes:
Uh oh, you're in trouble now, young Mr C...........! ;)

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
D.R. said:
Come on tell the truth! Were you at your nearest Mazda dealer loooking at what spec you wanted your new MX5
I have - but he couldn't say when the MX engine would be moved to the proper end of the car.

·
Registered
284 Posts
I'm at work you know.............. *watches tumbleweed goes by*

Nothing much going on either! However, that is a nice photo there! I'm worried that the people on here will post back to me saying "HANDS OFF MY SON!". Compliments are getting difficult to give out those days.....

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Togusa said:
I'm at work you know.............. *watches tumbleweed goes by*

Nothing much going on either! However, that is a nice photo there! I'm worried that the people on here will post back to me saying "HANDS OFF MY SON!". Compliments are getting difficult to give out those days.....
Compliments are very graciously received by old birds like me.....oooops, sorry, did you mean Sprinter's piccie.....????! ;)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Very funny sprinter, last time I was at my MGR dealer the guy was scrolling through the parts system. He couldnt find the part and then he said "thats right everything is back to front in an MGF" - I wasnt going to go there with the mid-engine dynamics

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
MG Deano said:
i've been mega busy with work of late. i hate being back in the land of working for a living. i haev no time for dossing around now.

the first person from this site who trades in a tf for a new mx-5 will receive a visit from the 'boys'. ;)
LMAO at that one.....I want a visit.......I have coffee and biccies.....!!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts