MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!

I am new to the site, and i am desperate for a ZR 2.0td in Trophy Blue.

I have been looking around for one, and i am not having a lot of luck.

Can anyone help me out?????

Also, what things should i look out for when looking at ZR's to buy?:englandsmile:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for that peeps! Have been looking in the Autotrader and the local papers and stuff. Hopefully will find a beautiful ZR very soon.

Is there anything that i should look out for when looking at one? and bad points to check for?

Lucia.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
1,496 Posts
lucia said:
Thanks for that peeps! Have been looking in the Autotrader and the local papers and stuff. Hopefully will find a beautiful ZR very soon.

Is there anything that i should look out for when looking at one? and bad points to check for?

Lucia.
Nothing much springs to mind, the clock will probably break at somepoint but it's a 2 minute repair and apart from the usual wear and tear / maintenance, there's very little else needs worrying about. The L-Series diesel engine is exceptionally strong, reliable and economical, though a tiny bit rough, the PG1 gearbox is strong and reliable, not known for any problems when combined with the L-Series diesel. There can be the odd little issue with the turbo, mainly slack pipes causing loss of boost, but nothing that will cost you much, if any money at all to put right.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts