Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not one to ask for much but here goes.

either 1.0 a series or 1.1 k series

good nick

as much tax and mot as possible

safe and solid

anyone?

ta

oh and near where I live (20 miles of halesowen/dudley or maybe delivered?)

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
My sister is picking up a new car in a couple of weeks and has been offered £250 for her 1.1 K series metro 1.1. Its a quest model, but I have fitted a GTi interior.

Its a 1993 L reg, has covered 99K and is in very good nick. The Head gasket started leaking coolant into the sump and was replaced by myself 3 months ago.

Has good tyres, a new battery, recent radiator (cause of HGF) stereo, rear wash wipe fitted by previous owner (at a dealer cost of £800)

Not sure on the MOT or Tax, but its a good runner with good bodywork. Previously owned by a member on these forums.

Better the dealers offer and she is yours!!

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
oh and its got an immobiliser too. I have another metro 1.1H Reg (her previous car) which has failed MOT. If there are any things that you are unhappy with - these can be swapped from the donor car. (The donor car has the quest interior which is also mint)

Its Red (flame) and is a 3 door - sorry keep thinking of extra things.

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oooo if you could find out how much tax and mot is left that would be great, where abouts you live? (Please PM me where abouts you live if you dont want to publish that on the forum)

ta

·
Registered
5,249 Posts
My girlfriend has a G reg Rover Metro 1.0 Clubman in Henley Blue.... its an old one but it runs fine :).. think she wants anything around £80

G

·
My girfriend has a metro with about 70k on the clock. FSH, tax and MOT and all the rest of it. Really good condition. You interested?

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Interested yeah, could you let me know the age, size of engine, colour of car (important as its for me missus), location of car, any know problems, asking price, etc.

ta :)

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Replied to you reply which was a reply to my original PM which was sent originally on your request

(Putting "Replied" was to short for the forum to accept as a post)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts