MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
43,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been looking for an MG ZT CDTi + 135 with Plus Option Pack up here in sunny Yorkshire. Absolutley nowt. I can't believe it. Are all the owners hanging on to them or what? So come on, if you live in Yorkshire, trade your MG ZT CDTi + 135 with Plus Option Pack in for something different and give me a chance. It's my turn. :haha:

G

·
Did MG do away with the battery box and cover as this one doesn't have one. Also it appears to have something in front of the battery which mine doesn't - what is it?

·
Registered
4,899 Posts
e668ecp said:
Did MG do away with the battery box and cover as this one doesn't have one. Also it appears to have something in front of the battery which mine doesn't - what is it?
It has the box, but is missing the cover on the pics.

The thing in front is the FBH

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
MikeM said:
Age shall not wither him....................... but the ZS seats must be killing him :haha:
I suspect not, as aren't Rover 45 / MG ZT seats the same as the Rover 75 / MG ZT?

:englandsmile:

·
Banned
9,909 Posts
IanRobertson said:
I suspect not, as aren't Rover 45 / MG ZT seats the same as the Rover 75 / MG ZT?

:englandsmile:
Err not afaik. 45 seats were same as 75 but not the ZS and ZT seats are different aren't they?

Mike :)

·
Banned
0 Posts
Bazza said:

it is a nice car but dont look at it with rose tinted glasses, if it where me buying a car like that id be asking myself where has it been since registered? 48 miles is nothing in a year so has it been sat around doing nothing? personally id have a look at a few before you buy at least that way you can compere and be happy with what you do buy.;) having said that good luck with finding one

·
Registered
rover_45
11,619 Posts
Just a note they all look decent enough motors. I sometimes regrets selling my 75. But the 45 only has 75 seats from 1999 to 2002 then they redesigned new ones to make more rear leg room and they are also used in the ZS with steel side bolsters.

·
Registered
5,472 Posts
Bazza said:
Yep looks ok
rare to find any Zt with Cruise control still the most usefull gadget on the planet in my book.
It also looks like it has the button for the sunblind and amazingly also has a FBH! now what you need is a look in the armrest to see if it has the remote timer as well

Treat Ebay like any other private or trade sale go and have a look and a drive and if you like it haggle sod Ebay and all the silly rules people try to quote.

These people have so many cars for sale the are motor traders so treat like any other motortrader the Corvette is something you don't see everyday!

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
Keith Alexander said:
Yep looks ok
rare to find any Zt with Cruise control still the most usefull gadget on the planet in my book.
It also looks like it has the button for the sunblind and amazingly also has a FBH! now what you need is a look in the armrest to see if it has the remote timer as well
The other button isn't for the electric rear sunblind, it is the button for SmartNAV.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts