MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
can someone please tell him how good the car is now, he'd be so jealous, i would love see his smiley for that expression :p

·
Registered
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Would have to send the progress report to him

This is what happens when you give the car to someone that actually knows how to fix it

·
Registered
rover_800
3,497 Posts
The joke is that over half the problems he had with the car had NOTHING to do with the actual car!! He backs into stuff, his mates makes a hash of a head gasket installation so on and so on!! What a T W * T.

·
Registered
9,119 Posts
I did notice that. Behind all of that humour and wit is a bloke who can't take responsibilty for single handedly fcuking a decent car up...

·
Registered
rover_800
3,497 Posts
Bazzer_Mcbead said:
I did notice that. Behind all of that humour and wit is a bloke who can't take responsibilty for single handedly fcuking a decent car up...

Agrred he should only list things that went wrong beyond his control. His mate F'ing his car up isn't one of them, and neither is his sh * ty driving.

·
Registered
9,700 Posts
lmao, what a bloke.

i think he needs to buy a push bike, after how he treated that 400 he shouldn't be let near another mgr :sad2: gimp!!!

the same rule applies to ALL cars, "look after it and it will return the favor" well he didn't and then had the cheek to complain when it didn't

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
the scratches on the bonnet are quite shocking, the kids must've just treated it like a drawing board :(

·
Registered
9,119 Posts
Has Steve or anyone posted any piccy's of the stratches either? I can't make them out on the small picture on that site.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
no the scratches are still there, the bodywork is the next thing on the list. Theres already a new bootlid on order, then its just a few bits of rubbing down and spraying here and there :)

I know so much because I had my hand on this car earlier today :lol:

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
yeah speaking to the Major today, the total outlay so far including the car has been about 6-700 pounds (not including any labour charges)

so it should fetch a tidy sum when it's done

1 - 20 of 20 Posts