MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's not hard 'trust me' :tumbleweed:

I made a to'do list for the F before we drive down too Spain next month 'only little & simple things 'u'no'.

Anyway 2 & 1/2 months after starting the list the cars back on the road '':rolleyes: ahrr'humm''
and I'm only about a 1/3 through the list + I'm about £500 down, so as I'm running out of time & dosh.
I started crossinng non-important jobs off the list one being the oil temp gauge that's never worked
'yip you guessed it' just started working again tonight by it's self.

:idea: I'm thinking of Xing a few more things off the list NOW and seeing what happens!!!

·
Registered
7,791 Posts
I drove my F from St Malo to Barcelona and back again last year.

The only preparations I did was new VVC belt and cam belt, oil & filter change and fuel filter change.

The car coped easily! Maintaned about 13 straight hours of 100mph+ there and back in silly heats really well.

Moral of this story - less worrying, more enjoyment of driving through Europe with the top down in a British soft top thats guaranteed to turn heads! :broon:

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
I drove my F from St Malo to Barcelona and back again last year.

The only preparations I did was new VVC belt and cam belt, oil & filter change and fuel filter change.
'Now ur taking the p*ss' arrnt'urrrr??? I had really important things on my list, like rollbars, chrome *** tray + lighter, chrome GB letters etc.

''SO'' wots that then? 'oil?':dunno:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts