MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just so no one can accuse me of funny business....

It didn't take me the time quoted, there were 4 episodes of True Blood and dinner in the middle of the game!

Attachments

·
Registered
mg_zr
1,495 Posts
haha i used to spend many hours on that game, you have to be very alert and drink plenty of energy drinks!!!

never play it right before bed , youll see shapes in your bedroom and you will try moving them around lol

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its partly luck, but its also about what lines to complete and when to use your hypercubes. There's a fair amount of strategy to it as well.

I had quite a few near no-more-moves, but the hypercubes I'd kept around saved me.

·
Administrator
31,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Believe it or not Emps, but I don't video myself playing bejewelled!

Yup, amazing I know, but I don't. After all, I wouldn't want these home movies to leak out onto the Internet ;)

:lol:

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Its partly luck, but its also about what lines to complete and when to use your hypercubes. There's a fair amount of strategy to it as well.

I had quite a few near no-more-moves, but the hypercubes I'd kept around saved me.
Oh I know I was only messing, still seems like whatever I try I get screwed over, I can see it coming with 2/3 moves left but any one just gives me nothing afterwards.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I did wonder about this game. I only played it for the first time last week and I couldnt work out the point. I wondered if there was a set amount of levels.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts