MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Window Licker
22,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How shocked was I to hear that my first 'proper' girlfriend has been a ************** for the last few years! :err:

Found out a few weeks ago but didn't believe it....so I thought I'd research the facts tonight....

Thanks to the wonders of t'internet I now know where she lives, who she lives with, where she works, what her phone number is and how much she paid for her house....that's scary....not that I'd ever use any of that information, but I'd just like to know if it was because I was too much to handle in the sack... :dddc: :lol:

Well, either that or I just put her off men for life....which is probably more likely....I was 'sharing the love' with quite a few other laydees while I was with her, and ultimatley I dumped her on New Years Eve 1997 to cop off with some tart I'd been working my charms on that night! That's a more probable reason.... :lol:

If it's something I've done I'd be so proud of myself....turn an ex into a lezzer...that'll be another tick on my list of things to do before I die! :lol:

·
Window Licker
22,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think you may be right.... :lol:

Not sure if that's a good thing or not though.... :err: :lol:

·
Registered
31,181 Posts
I have to admit, my ex-wife left me after returning from a hen weekend.

I saw her a few months later in Asda with a woman I had never seen before. Seeing as how I had lived with her and been married to her, I knew all her colleagues and friends and relatives whcih made me beg the question , who the hell was it and was she indeed partaking in the aforementioned digestion of flooring material.

(perhpas I was just looking for a reason as she never bothered her ass to give me one but it was a bit coincidental)

·
Window Licker
22,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The thing that bugged me the most is that I spent a couple of years trying to persuade her that a 3's up was the way to go and she wouldn't do it....then as soon as I'm out of the picture she's getting close and personal with hairy pie! DAMN! :slap:

·
Registered
31,181 Posts
Gra said:
The thing that bugged me the most is that I spent a couple of years trying to persuade her that a 3's up was the way to go and she wouldn't do it....then as soon as I'm out of the picture she's getting close and personal with hairy pie! DAMN! :slap:

Now that IS the tough part :lol:

·
Registered
mg_zr
12,660 Posts
I think there is only one way to find out...Give me her number, Il find out...

Il take her for a drink...(Greeny Special), and then give her the old greeny charm...If she isnt in my bed in the morning (unless she farts and I throw her out early) she is def a lesbob!

So whats her number? Address? How much did she pay for her house? :dddc:

·
Window Licker
22,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can't tell you that....she's a lawyer now and she'd probably drag me to court if I even considered telling you....well, I suppose I can tell you she paid £170,000 for her house in 2001....that doesn't exactly cut it down! :lol:

·
Registered
6,157 Posts
Awesome - good one, Gra! :URGOD:

A mate of mine lost his missus to the magical isle of ****** a few years ago - be honest with ya, for quite a while we thought it had turned him too!

·
Registered
4,858 Posts
Oh this ones gonna run and run!

Well I would say that rates in the 'things to do before you die' alright!

You will probably never know the answer...............

·
Window Licker
22,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Rover_King said:
You must have had to pay to find out all that stuff about a certain individual on the internet. Surely?
Nope....I just happen to know of a site where you can get the info for free! :D

Then it's just a case of googling using the right phrases....I know far too much about the last few years and what she's been doing....that's incredibly worrying! :err:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Gra said:
Nope....I just happen to know of a site where you can get the info for free! :D

Then it's just a case of googling using the right phrases....I know far too much about the last few years and what she's been doing....that's incredibly worrying! :err:
I would like to trace afrend, so if you could hint at the phrases, that would help!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts