MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had to drive 200+ miles last saturday during the nice weather with my roof up...reason being...... we had a wedding to go to in dorchester and as Shell had done her hair in the morning, my dangly bits werent worth risking by suggesting we drive down topless. :err:

but next day wasnt wasted, went to monkey world, then by recommendation, we drove to a place called ringstead, near weymouth.... hard to get to, but not known to many tourists so the beach was pretty empty. strolled on beach lobbing stones in the water and a jolly back to a pub for a meal, all done topless, left me with a rather burnt nose and face.
so i am now known as lobster boy.

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Deano....you and Shell should have called in to mine for coffee!!!! LOL! I'm in Dorset...!

I was at Studland (just down the coast from Weymouth) on Friday...and I got sunburned too....I also got an eyeful of naked men...when I walked from North Beach to the chain ferry at the end of the bay...and obviously I HAD to walk through the nudist area of the beach....don'tthink I've ever seen so many....ermmmm......you know...dangly bits....!!! ;)

·
Registered
rover_200_coupe
694 Posts
Awwww lol... well its not effeminate to use moisturizer, don't let it peel... Can't believe we are talking about sun burn so soon after March!

They are forecasting upto mid 20's next weekend.. Even got the garden furniture back out and had a BBQ yesterday.

You have to love climate change sometimes :)

Sean

·
Registered
27,269 Posts
Bring on the sunshine! If this is global warming order me up a Hummer!

I also have a bottle of Ambre Solair that lives in the cubby box :)

·
Registered
42,093 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
D you were in the south?

FFS man if you'd have let us know, we would've put a mini meet on :)
it would haev been cool if i had put 2 and 2 together,, and also remembered what i was doing at the weekend prior to it actually arriving.

and i'm also not sure whether shell would have been impressed getting a meet together when we were having a weekend away together. ;)

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 15 of 15 Posts