MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look what arrived this morning:

Fitted to the car:

It seems to lye low a little on the right, gonna have to bend the holder thing a little to straighten it up. Magnex 6x4 Oval, not too loud but plenty of uuummmph!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tad said:
man, looks like the cardbox in which your new toy came just exploded :D
You can tell I was excited when it arrived this morning ;)
I was like a litlte kid on Christmas morning.

Yeah the Nike Air Max came free lol
And dont diss the carpet, its DAMN GROOVY MAN!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
glennroy said:
nice mate they are great zaust's really deep roar to them :drool:
Hell yeah must admit its exactly what I wanted!
I was a bit worried tbh thats id get something OTT or raspy, but this is just smooth. I cant believe how many heads turn!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
looking good.......... once again, im not a fan of ovals. But anything is an improvement over the STD little elephant co*k exhaust.

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
deaney said:
looking good.......... once again, im not a fan of ovals. But anything is an improvement over the STD little elephant co*k exhaust.
Aye, people used to question me when I told them I had an OE zorst... my only defence was that it had a s3xy tailpipe lol!....
......... Now I got the noise to prove it...!

Honestly, how much BHP should I expect to gain? 1-3 BHP??

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Was p1st with that response last night TBH.... if ya'd asked me could my car fly, I woulda said 'Yeah' :)

I always told my GF that I was anti-chav... When she saw (heard!) the backbox yesterday she went into town and bought me a fake Burberry cap lol! And she told me I had to wear it at a 45degree angle to my head.... she never ceases to amuse me ;) Both of us got a good laughout of it, she told me my next mod should be LED washer jets lol ;)

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
yeah dude i dont think you will get any BHP increase from the back box (i have only got a backbox) its just for noise..

De-cats you will obviously notice a increase but...... Nah not from a backbox im affraid (correct me if im wrong people).

Wait until you hit the motorway.. i drove down to cornwall to see my mum from cov, 300 miles of a constant "vroooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooom" in your ear for 5 hours isnt good.. luckly i tried to pump up the music without the g.f telling me to turn it down because her ears were bleeding.

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
man, if the roar of the engine is too loud, then if you add loud music to it it's only gonna make it worse for your ears!

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ADmitadly it is quite loud on motorway, i'm sure the next long journey is gonna wreck my head,but only one way to find out. I still have the OE backbox, so if this new one is too loud its going right into the For Sale section ;)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts