MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 85 Posts

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently I split with my girlfriend, been feeling a bit off key and the like and generally annoyed!

So I thought I join the darkside (as all good scorned souls do!) and as you know I bought some AP's and TF160 wheels. Got the wheels fitted earlier

And then went to the shops with them on, sitting there at the pick up point, I noticed a rather stunning girl walking into the shop. She turned and saw me then gave a smile, and I thought "I recognise her" turns out I used to go to school with her - anyways, after a brief chat and a "nice car" comment I asked her out for a drink and she agreed!! Get in!

MGF - 1

Lame ex - 0

Happy days :D

·
Premium Member
31,560 Posts
Ahh, the pulling power of those TF160 Alloys!

:err: not that I'd know anything about that, naturally.

Good luck m8 :)

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Right Colour!, Right wheels!...:)

Hate to try and drag you further into the Darkside `Young Skywalker` but it needs lowering knuckles to complete the look!!!;)

·
Registered
6,086 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Mark, must admit your car was inspirational :)

Soulman:

Up the......:lol:

(I aint that bad!)

I'm not sure, being as we are in the sticks, I reckon on a nice little pub garen somewhere :)

We always got on really well at school so that's a good start - 5 years since we left so a lot of catchng up to do!

·
Registered
766 Posts
Nice one Stampy!!

I was in the pub last night and the barman came up to me and said that there was a bloke with a bald head and a beard at the other end of the bar says he went to school with me. I told him he must be mistaken as I didn't go to school with anyone with a bald head and a beard.

*ahem*

:getcoat:

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Supersonic said:
Nice one Stampy!!

I was in the pub last night and the barman came up to me and said that there was a bloke with a bald head and a beard at the other end of the bar says he went to school with me. I told him he must be mistaken as I didn't go to school with anyone with a bald head and a beard.

*ahem*

:getcoat:
Chuckle....

·
Registered
122 Posts
Excerlant this is good news. I have noticed in mine (well its hers but i nick it) the women do look!! Fannytastic.

By the way women are just simple worded "snakes with tits"

·
Registered
7,205 Posts
I get plenty of looks... they're probably thinking, look at that tit in the hairdressers car, chuckling away to themselves.

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
Soulman said:
I get plenty of looks... they're probably thinking, look at that tit in the hairdressers car, chuckling away to themselves.
Yes but if you were in an MX5 it would be "look at that Hairdresser in a T*** car"........:lol:

1 - 20 of 85 Posts