MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi I'm new to this forum
A little bit of my background on my dealings with MG
I ordered a new MG HS Excite Auto in blue early July 2021 and was told delivery would be October 2021 that became November then December now can not get any updates have been told chip shortage then MG are changing the blue and that would be a few weeks hold up until colour update as of 11th January still no delivery date after 7 months, I have found the names of 3 ships MG have used to deliver to UK in the past and have been looking on a ship tracker application but none are near or on way to UK
Can I ask if anyone else is having delivery problems or have heard any news on deliveries from there dealer or any information on ships or shipping routes, it would be nice to find out any information as I'm beginning to forget what a MG HS looks like

·
Registered
33 Posts
We ordered a ZS in July and no sign of a build date yet, let alone delivery. Its true Brixton Blue is no longer available. I read a few days ago, that they had stopped all petrol deliveries towards the end of last year to stay within manufactures CO2 requirements. Epsom MG is suggesting a lot of petrol stock is arriving for March.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
We ordered a ZS in July and no sign of a build date yet, let alone delivery. Its true Brixton Blue is no longer available. I read a few days ago, that they had stopped all petrol deliveries towards the end of last year to stay within manufactures CO2 requirements. Epsom MG is suggesting a lot of petrol stock is arriving for March.
Hi you sound lucky that your dealer is still giving you updates, mine has given up now I think they are in the dark as well as us, I have seen on other sites that is a rumour going round on other forums that a large delivery is due in late February 24th or 25th but dont know how true this is, I have found out 3 names of ship's MG have used in the past year they are the SAIC Anji Phoenix, Pagna and the Cosco Shengshi I have been looking on a shipping tracker one is in China docks at moment the others are on high sea's no where near UK , hopefully the one in docks is loading for delivery soon
Fingers crossed you get some good news soon

1 - 4 of 4 Posts