MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
mgf
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My F is so low to the ground that the front wheels sometimes catch on the inside of the wheel arch and the ride is so stiff my teeth clack if I run over so much as a Smartie! Looks pimping though.
Anybody know how much I should expect to pay for pumping up, how long it will take and can anyone recommend anywhere in the Bradford (W. Yorkshire) area?

Any info will be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
From memory, mine cost about £25-30 and I left it with the garage for an hour. Looked frickin' horrible after it was done though :(

·
Registered
5,647 Posts
My F is so low to the ground that the front wheels sometimes catch on the inside of the wheel arch and the ride is so stiff my teeth clack if I run over so much as a Smartie! Looks pimping though.
Anybody know how much I should expect to pay for pumping up, how long it will take and can anyone recommend anywhere in the Bradford (W. Yorkshire) area?

Any info will be much appreciated.
Most back street type garages that have been around a few years should have a hydragas pump from the days of Mini's/Metro's etc.
The hydragas Valves are very easy to access under the plastic bulkhead panel under your bonnet, and as said should only cost around an hours labour.

Just make sure you give them the correct measures as most will not know the F's settings.

·
Registered
mgf
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Most back street type garages that have been around a few years should have a hydragas pump from the days of Mini's/Metro's etc.
The hydragas Valves are very easy to access under the plastic bulkhead panel under your bonnet, and as said should only cost around an hours labour.

Just make sure you give them the correct measures as most will not know the F's settings.
Not round here they don't! There's only one that I can find and he wouldn't give me a price over the phone which is why I'm asking.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts