MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, im thinking of selling my ti in the new year just not sure what sort of money i should ask for. Tts a 94 m with about 100 thou. Iv had it about a year and have recepts for about £5000 for what ive spent. including head gasket, head work, dump valve, boost valve. crank re-ground, new bearings and whatever else they put in. all bearings in box have been done. turbo technics hybrid turbo, new rad, fuel tank, s/s exhaust, lowered, 16" team dynamics wheels, predator bumpers

I know you can pick ti's up for about £800 now which im sure will affect the price but I would hope for about £2000 maybe £2500 at a push. what do you lot think?!?

·
Registered
rover_600
293 Posts
I picked up a 99 't' last weekend for £2500, however it's totaly standard & not had the work yours has had done to it. There are some cheap ones, but if you look a little deeper they have had a very hard life & are generally taty & worn. When i was looking through auto trader they go up to £3500 ish, however mine's mint & has every extra possible, so I couldn't justify spending any more on one unless its had some work done on it....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
this car runs perfect now and i cant fault it, the rear arches are starting to go a bit, but i will get them sorted before i sell it anyway. do you think £2500 is a bit optimistic for a ti this age?

·
Registered
rover_600
293 Posts
£2500 might be a little high, my Dad had a an 'm' plate Ti which was mint and totally standard which went for 3200 3 1/2 years ago, so maybe nearer £2k would be more realistic, they are an odd beast though, unless you know what they are & what they're capable of you wont want one & if you do want one you'll spot a bad one a mile off, but equally pay a good price for a good example....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts