MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
after spending half an hour or so in a TF today it puzzled me as to how the hell do you change the clock in it, i couldn't see any knobs or wheels anywhere?! shoot me if im wrong...:guns3:

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
Select your gun :guns: . To the bottm left of the clock you will see a little black dot, using something like a straightened paper clip, push on this dot, the hands will begin to advance, hold it and the hands will advance quicker, push once and the minute hand advances a minute. Hope this helps you.

·
Registered
14,789 Posts
Or you could wait till the clock goes duff and it will set itself! :lol:

..And no mine hasn't discovered a mind of it's own yet!

Jonathan

·
Registered
566 Posts
or be like me, lazy dont change it, just wait till the next BST :D. mine has been an hour fast since DST LOL. well at least it will be correct as from sunday :D

·
Registered
mgf
1 Posts
MGF clock

Have tried numerous times to change the time on my analogue clock (by turning the centre dial) but while the minute hand turns freely the hour hand stays where it is. Have also tried another clock but it has the same problem. I'm getting desperate now as it's not just an hour out anymore since the centre console was replaced it's now more than 4 hours slow.

·
Registered
6,377 Posts
Have tried numerous times to change the time on my analogue clock (by turning the centre dial) but while the minute hand turns freely the hour hand stays where it is. Have also tried another clock but it has the same problem. I'm getting desperate now as it's not just an hour out anymore since the centre console was replaced it's now more than 4 hours slow.
If all else fails, disconnect the battery until the real time is the same as the reading on your clock lol

·
Registered
232 Posts
My battery died. It had been so for a month. I out a new battery in stated up and went to
Adjust the clock. It was right. Is obviously reconnected it at the exact time. Spooky!

·
Registered
4,917 Posts
Now either your extremely unlucky or your very clumsy ........................

What colour is the clock face?

Mk1 F's are cream and I believe Mk2's are Silver. Cannot remember and cannot check as I donated the Mk2 one to the Lemons charity car thingy. Have a cream faced Mk1 that works and adjusts though spare.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts