MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Green Goddess
7,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Seeing as it is so lovely i think i will clean the hood when i get home after work! :minxy: Just thought i would share that with you all :dunno:

And i have just been out and saw a TF with the hood up, in this weather!! :daft:

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
PaulaM said:
And i have just been out and saw a TF with the hood up, in this weather!! :daft:
MikeS

I've seen a TF with a HT on shame on them.

MikeS

I was going to say it was a female driver but I throught better of it oooooooopppppssss I don't think I shoud have said that, prepare to be shoot down

:guns4: MikeS :guns2:

MikeS

·
Registered
27,269 Posts
All the F/TFs I've seen with HTs on these last couple of months have been female drivers.

I'm going to put it down to their fairer sex making them less able to manhandle the heavy roofs off on their own. ;)

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
My TF is sitting just outside the office window - WITH THE HOOD UP!!!!!

I drove to work this morning and parked with hood DOWN. Drove to lunch and returned and parked with hood DOWN. Huge non-white cloud hovering overhead so hood UP until time to go home this evening.

Will I put hood DOWN to drive home if it's raining at the time? No WAY WILL I!

·
Registered
27,269 Posts
Sprinter said:
My TF is sitting just outside the office window - WITH THE HOOD UP!!!!!

I drove to work this morning and parked with hood DOWN. Drove to lunch and returned and parked with hood DOWN. Huge non-white cloud hovering overhead so hood UP until time to go home this evening.

Will I put hood DOWN to drive home if it's raining at the time? No WAY WILL I!
Don't blame you, I'll get my top off at any opertunity if it's dry, but no way do I want the interior getting wet, I had enough of that when the old roof leaked.

·
Registered
766 Posts
Our HR Director has a rag-top Saab and openly admits that she never drives with the roof off as it messes her hair up!:dunno:

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
I drove round the 25 this afternoon, and only saw 1 beetle, 1 MX-ohdear and one BMWhydon'tIusemyindicators?becauseIamatw*t with their lids down.

It was BOILING! I was level with merc for ages with all windows up and hood up. I rekon he had his aircon on full or something.

It was glorious. Saw a couple of miserable MGs with their hoods up too.

·
Registered
2,603 Posts
Cyer_ricki said:
it's baking and i haveto drive with the hood up!" my girl friend doesn't like it with the hood down! lol
Time for a new one! My wife doesn't get the choice. She doesn't seem to mind tho. Thank god - there isn't anyone else out there insane enough to live with me!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts