MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
13,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Crikey oh riley, my boss has bought a Tuscan S and I've just followed him back from site, seriously, I thought the MG was quite pokey, but when he floored the Tuscan, I only just saw which way he went, let alone keep up! I ended up just following the noise........

Hmmm, For sale: MGF, House, Kidney, Soul £25k ono.

·
Registered
71 Posts
What did you expect? The MG is a great car but the TVR is just nuts. The speed 6 engine is much derided, but it's a real beast. The car doesn't weigh a huge amount either and the sound...... oh the sound. (I should probably point out, at this juncture, that I have a friend who designs cars for TVR, so I may be a little biased towards them!)

Still, I'm happy with my TF...for now!

·
Registered
13,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Chris T said:
Did you manage to pick all the pieces that dropped off the Tuscan as you followed? :lol:
Would do but was too busy picking up the bits falling off the MG!

Didn't expect to keep up but quite stunned as to just how fast they really are.

BTW, Carbon cans rule!

·
Registered
71 Posts
Chris T said:
Did you manage to pick all the pieces that dropped off the Tuscan as you followed? :lol:
Sorry Chris, I bit disappointed with you. A man of your intelligence should be able to come up with better and more original gags than that.:stir:

·
Registered
13,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
petevick said:
Tuscan eh.........I bet they come in yellow, with a soft top.........:idea:
What is it with yellow? Were you abused with custard as a small boy!? :lol:
The one he bought is Cosmic blue, here's a little linky to one that looks the same except his has tan leather.....

Clicky

1 - 20 of 60 Posts