MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
rover_25
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heya everybody, im 24, i own a 5 door red rover 25, huge lover of music and bass, got 6x9s in my parcel shelf, a brand new pioneer head unit and a 100 watt sub and amp(fli) in my car. My main problem atm is that my right door speaker (front) doesnt work, havent taken the door panel off yet or checked the wiring but the guy i bought the car off had his head unit in and all door speakers were working fine, my old head unit and the new one i fitted today both dont have the same effect though, just wondering if anyone could give me any hints or tips, im relatively new to fixing my car and dont have a big budget but i do love my car and i do want all my car door speakers working! btw sorry if your not supposed to post in this forum but im also new to forums and have no idea how this works. thanks people :)

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
Hi and :welcome:

If the speaker was working with another head unit then I'd concentrate on the connections from your head unit.

I don't know what the 25 is like for space behind the dash, but my ZS is pretty tight and I have to remove the glovebox so that I can pull cables into place when sliding the head unit back in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts