MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Registered
31,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
First pics.

As I was a spoilsport who did not attend the dinner on any day, I am here to post up some of my pics. Sorry to those on the Highlander for leaving early after INverness. I had some worrying screeching/squeeling noises coming from my Fr N/S wheel everyitme I turned right, or had a "morris dancer tambourine" type noise coming fomr same area on bumpy ground! Also after the meal at the Plough Inn, my 6 am rise (VERY unusual for me) started to take its toll, so I decided ot continue on to Aberdeen.

Some are of cars, some are of scenery (Culloden, Cairngorm Mountain Range), some of random duststorms!! Oh, and on of the "Bridge of Broon" tea room!!!:lol::lol:

Yes, that is snow on the hills. There are pics of the ski slopes though, with now snow, just empty ski tows :lol:

And in pic 1049 (number 72) the road went fomr the peak in foreground to the road at the bottom in the distance in a very short time :lol::broon:

Just use arrow keys if you want to see them all, or click to see specific ones.

pics

I await further pics with enthusiasm (unlike those weirdos from waterman who keep them to themselves :lol::dddc:)

·
Registered
47,841 Posts
great pics Broony, great to see you :broon:

The character in this pic is 'Fred the Punk', one of the nicest guys you could wish to meet, he has adopted me as his mad Uncle :rofl:

·
Registered
1,747 Posts
Got to agree, another GREAT weekend - it goes by in a flash. I wonder who will be first to book for 2008

Some pictures -

1 - 20 of 83 Posts