MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
rover_45
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
One of few 18 year olds driving a 1.4i 16 valve car that can actually be insured at a slightly more sensible price, I hope!

Got me a 1995 N 214SEi 16 valve 5 door, with the half leather and electric sunroof.

Whilst my mates are going broke insuring 1.2 Corsas and Fiestas, I'm cruising around in luxury, bahaha.

Already beaten a 1.4SR Nova in a simple drag race accelerating up a hill on a dual carrigeway....left him hanging in the right lane....hahahah.

Got me a Sony MP3/CD player fitted too.

·
Registered
rover_45
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
£129 a month. It was £148 a month until I did pass plus, which equated to about £1800 a year...not bad for a car with an IG of 9 or so.

I only passed last November (27th), and my first car was a 1997 P 973cc 3 door Suzuki Alto, with 88,000 miles on it. 53hp.... 8)!

I was pretty chuffed actually, I bought the Alto for £800 and sold it for £800, heh.

And I got my Rover for £1000, and hope to get as much for it when I sell it, as I plan on keeping it in absolute mint condition.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
christ I remember paying that much too, it gets better dont you worry. :)

welcome to the forums, nice bit of equipment you have there, one of the better ones

1 - 7 of 7 Posts