Just thought I would say hi. Brought a R200 that needs some tlc as had minor front damage. Its a 1.4 16v IS in nightfire red havent got pictures yet. I have been into k series for around 3 years now. When I started driving I had a N reg 1.1 8v spi R100 kensington SE 5 door in kingfisher blue. Which the headgasket went on had that replaced then ecu went so had that changed. Then I pulled out on a focus end of that one. I then brought a R100 ascot base model R Reg 1.1 8v mpi 3 door in tahiti blue which I fitted central locking to using the central locking loom out of my kensington. source a 3 door interior out of a kensington as cream fitted in ascots really isnt practical. Then I got a R100 GTA that I took the engine out of due to being a 1.4 8v mpi. Wanted to go bit quicker. Anyway stripped it down due to head gasket going. Had it machined new gaskets new water pump new cambelt and pulley. While I had engine out put new clutch in as well I have since put that in my R100. The work done to the 1.4 I actually did myself due to expense last time. Had a few hiccups but nothing that couldnt be cured easy enough. Then my brother turns up a R200 that as above needs work. Which when done I will start driving and sell the R100. So thats just a little about my Rover history. Everybody keeps saying get something different but im firmly set on rovers for the time being.