MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If require any code entry or radio removal instructions, you can get them free from our website, the list is not full and we are adding to them.

If you need a radio code dont forget to use the promotional code mg-rover.org for your 10% discount. The codes are not FREE!

Hope we can be of service to you.....

Regards :2c:

·
Registered
11,919 Posts
:welcome: again, thumbs up you have taken on board criticism and done something about it to make people feel more secure using your services.

Hope it all goes well for you here!

Simon:beer2::beer2::popcorn:

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:welcome: again, thumbs up you have taken on board criticism and done something about it to make people feel more secure using your services.

Hope it all goes well for you here!

Simon:beer2::beer2::popcorn:
We have spent the entire day putting things right, infact just made a minor change to accomodate the price issue... Thank you for the thumbs up.

We appreciate any feedback at the end of the day it helps us to make our site user friendly...

·
Registered
4,929 Posts
My EKA code is INSIDE my sun visor,because like a div I thought behind the sliding mirror thing would be a great place to keep it safe,until I slid it open and it went along into the visor. DOH!You'll see a post about how I got it out the day I actually need it.
Which will then be the old case of,will the thing work because you are inputing it using the (usually long unused,when did you last use the key?) driver door lock and key,while every other day you blip,open and go.
Theres a lot of tales of no go joe with EKA from knackered locks!

Good luck with your much posted about codes (MGR this time) venture.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts