MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
classic_rover
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone. This'll probably be one of very few posts i make on this forum (and i apologise for that but all will become clear.)
I run a 99 Subaru Legacy B4 RSK twin turbo import and i'm having trouble finding wheels with the correct offset that will fit.
I've seen a set of 11 spokes i believe are standard on the ZTT. The offset's a 50. 18" diameter.
My standard wheels are a 55 offset. I'm pretty certain the wheels will fit but i have larger 4 pot non standard calipers fitted and this is where there may be a clearance problem.
Is there anyone in my neck of the woods (Wiltshire) or within 50 miles or so that i could come to and see if the wheels will clear the calipers.
I only need to try the wheel on the hub and won't need to move the car.
Does the ZTT have a full sized spare because this would save any grief with removal.
Thanks in advance and in hope of some help.

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
549 Posts
Hi Alg,

I can't help you with your wheels, and it might be a while before you a get a reply as lots of bods are off to the 75/ZT meet tomorrow at the National Motor Museum, Beaulieu, Hampshire. If you fancy a Sunday spin why not head along and try and blag a go of someone's wheels. Oh, and if you want to see the rnage of MGR alloys head here: http://www.rimmerbros.co.uk/stoppress/mgrover-accessories.htx

·
Registered
16,488 Posts
I know the people who own rimmer bros:) They cover the whole country of course, thats why they are advertised on here, and recently became the MGR parts distributer from 2005.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts