MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forums, but I thought I'd better sign up as I'm getting a Rover 200 BRM LE on Saturday.

I pretty much know bugger all about cars, having owned knackered old sh*tboxes in the past... But I fell in love with this one the first time I drove it, so I'm learning as much as I can about keeping it in good condition. I have some mates that are gonna help out, so hopefully I'll be up to speed (no pun intended) pretty soon.

So, if you see a BRM driving around Launceston / Plymouth / Liverton, it might be me. Wave, beep the horn, flash the lights and I'll say hi back :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi Foss and welcome to the forum. I have only been a member here myself for about 5 months now and and posted a few threads to which i have had some speedy and good advice. Its also nice just to read through on a daily basis, suprising what you can learn from these guys. I'm not too far from you, i'm in Paignton and frequent Plymouth at times so i may see you. I will be the one passing you by at lightning speed...lol....anyway,,,welcome

·
Registered
other_manufacturer
18,048 Posts
welcome to the forums

I'm in Plymouth and will give you a wave if I see you, I have a Tahiti Blue Coupe :D

nice choice of transport sir!

·
Registered
2,161 Posts
I saw a BRM by camels head today, round about 4.30 - 5.00, didnt wave as i was going round a corner at the time, looks like we got us a bigger convoy!!!!!
oh welcome by the way.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I was driving down the A38 past Plymouth at about that time. :)

Here's my new baby!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts