MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
As you can see from Stampy's link, you certainly didn't dream it!

For those who have yet to do it...make sure that you've joined the F Register - each area will be showing member's F/TFs in its own paddock! There's also going to be an 'It's a Knockout' style competition with F Register areas submitting teams of 6 (each team must include 2 women)....should be a great laugh...and yet another good reason - as if there weren't already enough!) to be a member of the F Register and a regular visitor to the F Register site!!!! :) Click the link below....

F REGISTER SITE

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Do I need to join the MGCC to join the f register guys?
You don't have to be a member to go into the Register forum that's free, if you join the MGCC you automaticaly become a member of the MGF Register,i think i can safely say we are a great group of peeps , lots of meets all aound you in the UK with the many area Reps including myself,Andie,and James arranging meets and stuff for you to join in with and have more fun,Fest is going to be huge so be there, Dave

MGCC to join online click here MGCC

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Black Register urls can be got im'e sure even though we have some white ones at mo which you will have,you will also get a laminated certificate of your car if you Register it with Register(sometime as were doing big upgrade on database at mo), MGCC monthly mag Safety Fast another thing you may want to think about if you do join MGCC is to also subscribe to the great little mag done by ourselves just for F/TFs and includes photo's of our meets etc, a little info below,Dave

click Mag above for more information

To Subscribe Now contact Tim Morris at [email protected]

Another snippet from FTF Mag where you may recognize a few peeps from here,my write up of Coast to Coast

click

·
Registered
1,063 Posts
Do I need to join the MGCC to join the f register guys?
I couldn't see a direct reply to your query above but I believe the answer is "YES". You cannot register your car with the appropriate Register unless you join the MGCC. Or at least I couldn't a few months ago when I joined.

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
Billing will be GREAT! Two live bands on Saturday night plus stuff like Pride of Ownership, a 'nightglow' parade, all the on-site stuff such as fairground and watersports....It's a Knockout....so much I can barely remember it all! Camping on site or plenty of cheap hotel accomodation nearby. Loads of .orgers will be there in their official capacity for the F Register...me, James, Dave M, Paula....be there...or regret it forever!!!! ;)

1 - 20 of 45 Posts