MG-Rover.org Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
17,398 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm not having all these Dervys ganging up on us Pettys in their own forum if we can't have our own forum to a have bash back...come on play the game Steve...:lol: :guns3:

·
Registered
6,733 Posts
Aw gawd. In that case can we have an LPG section and a section for all those Metro owners who have converted their cars to electric only power?

·
Premium Member
54,941 Posts
ashy said:
I'm not having all these Dervys ganging up on us Pettys in their own forum if we can't have our own forum to a have bash back...come on play the game Steve...:lol: :guns3:
You know how some people's mothers tell them the are "special". Well diesel owners fall into the same bracket :lol:

·
Registered
36,458 Posts
was just nipping up the road a couple of days ago and a bloke who didn't seem to have all his marbles buttonholed me to talk at me about blocked injectors on Vectra diesels!

This in the space of two houses!

At least I'm safe on my favourite fora from chitter-clatter about diesels! ;)

·
Registered
35,551 Posts
If we are all having new forums, can I have a Volkswagen Polo forum, because that is what I have been reduced to driving by the Insurance Company. :O It hasn't even got a full engine - only 3 cylinders!

:guns4: :irked: :lol:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
ashy said:
You already have your own HG,er sorry,Gurus section.:_poke:

·
Registered
21,962 Posts
Fodenman said:
You already have your own HG,er sorry,Gurus section.:_poke:
I'm glad one of my suggestions was a good idea.

Diesel...........You know it makes sense!!! :dddc:

Cheers
skelo

·
Premium Member
31,560 Posts
IanRobertson said:
:O It hasn't even got a full engine - only 3 cylinders!

:guns4: :irked: :lol:
Bloody hell, and I thought Project drive went too far!

·
Registered
1,954 Posts
what about a T series turbo section? so we can all offer help when our gearboxes, headgaskets, suspension bushes, clutch and god knows what else blows up, brakes, warps or leaks!

R

·
0 Posts
boxwellm said:
Aw gawd. In that case can we have an LPG section and a section for all those Metro owners who have converted their cars to electric only power?
I'm in for that!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts