MG-Rover.org Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
And it is :::Drumroll::: a 1.8 mazda mx-5 1.8i sport.

Flame away if you will. I had the test drives, but i just wanted to thank you all for being really helpful with your info when i was making enquiries. I like this board and will continue to peruse it as i mentioned in an old thread of mine.

Some pics:

Josh.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Oh and btw i still think the tf is a much better looking car, i just hated the interior and quality and reliability issues.

I am interviewing for jobs, and to be honest, i do not intend on keeping the car longer than a year, i would like to buy my dream car if i land this job i have a second interview for!!

I have seen a few mgf's about lately with the roof down. I have mine down on the mazda all the time now :)

·
Registered
17,075 Posts
Josh

Your choice for the right reasons. Hope you enjoy it this summer. Keep coming back with news of the ca but please DO hesitate to leave YOUR piccie off next time.

Good luck

Thanks Josh, very nice.

·
Registered
mgf
5,476 Posts
Congrats Josh, as has been said, you made the right decision, one based on sound research as well as your own views.

5 is a very good motor and i'm sure you'll have fun with it.

Welcome to the convertable club (just in time for the spring weather too!) :D

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
Like the colour its almost XPG :dddc:

...hope you enjoy your new car. :rocker:

(ps... I wonder if somebody posted the same thread on a MX5 forum, about their new MG they would get the same positive responses... I think not... maybe something to do with MG drivers being above all else real enthusiasts ?)

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Like the colour its almost XPG :dddc:

...hope you enjoy your new car. :rocker:

(ps... I wonder if somebody posted the same thread on a MX5 forum, about their new MG they would get the same positive responses... I think not... maybe something to do with MG drivers being above all else real enthusiasts ?)
Well to be honest a lot of owners go to the mx5oc forum and ask the samw question and they get decent responses. It is a slow forum, not much usage me thinks.

Yea on the colour, i wwould have gone for xpg and as it is an option onlyon the 1.8i sport mazda, it separates me from ome of the rest, and shows it is the top of the line sport hehe

Come with great standard kit - seat warmers, leather, soft touch dash, silver plastic around radio, leather steering wheel and handbrake, wind deflector with speakers in it, the bilstein dampners, 16" sport rims which i really like and a limited slip-dif!

Not bad for 200 a month ey?

·
Registered
42,093 Posts
Sprinter said:
Your choice for the right reasons. Hope you enjoy it this summer. Keep coming back with news of the ca but please DO hesitate to leave YOUR piccie off next time.

completely agree....but i think the girl is a very nice looking lady so we wouldnt mind more pics of her at any time. :naughty:
and the mazda......err nah. ;)

Best Auto Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 9 of 9 Posts